Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What's your opinion on this awimb.

What's your opinion on this awimb.

there is a grumpy woman who sits next to me at work.
    I have been sitting here for a month and she won't speak a word to me which is fine as I have nothing to say to the boring cund.

but when I say good morning or goodbye there is just silence. This really annoys me. She's not like this with everyone so it annoys me.

Rudeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    there is a grumpy woman who sits next to me at work.
    I have been sitting here for a month and she won't speak a word to me which is fine as I have nothing to say to the boring cund.

but when I say good morning or goodbye there is just silence. This really annoys me. She's not like this with everyone so it annoys me.

Rudeness.
    Maybe she lusts after you, but knows you'll never reciprocate and thus sublimates her frustrated lust into surliness?

It's quite a sad story, really, f.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Maybe she lusts after you, but knows you'll never reciprocate and thus sublimates her frustrated lust into surliness?

It's quite a sad story, really, f.
    I don't like her she's all arms.
    however I am looking quite good these days.

Rudeness.
    Ask her why she doesn't acknowledge your hellos and goodbyes.
    Tell her you find it rude when she doesn't.

Then jab her in the eye with a pencil.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I don't like her she's all arms.
    however I am looking quite good these days.
    That's deffo it, then. She wants your cock. Take her grumpiness as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's deffo it, then. She wants your cock. Take her grumpiness as a compliment.
    I don't understand it she's one of the big people keep saying they go running everyday.
    doesn't seem to work imo.