Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I trust we've all seen the Diane Abbott Sky News interview from last night?

I trust we've all seen the Diane Abbott Sky News interview from last night?

She's pulled out of an appearance on Women's Hour today as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

She's called in sick. Again.

Meanwhile, I imagine they have McDonnell tied up in a basement somewhere, frothing at the mouth and wibbling on about the dictatorship of the proletariat.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I almost cringed for the horribly stupid b1tch it was so bad.

And let's be honest, that commentator new from the first minute she hadn't read it or couldn't remember it and the purpose of that interviewer was to humiliate her. Which he did quite nicely.

Well played interviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

And let's be honest, that commentator new from the first minute she hadn't read it or couldn't remember it and the purpose of that interviewer was to humiliate her. Which he did quite nicely.

Well played interviewer.
    Oh it was an obvious sting. Dermot didn't even make any attempt to pretend otherwise.

It was a beautiful thing. Much like the dashing Diane herself.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Well played interviewer.
    Yes. He tortured her rather effectively.

However, what people are forgetting in the hilarity is that we were watching someone who aspires to be Home Secretary and keep us safe in our beds blatantly lying about having read a key security report like a schoolkid who hasn't read the source text and is asked about it in class. It's terrifying that anyone could vote for that party.