Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I had an observation from the Manchester concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Seriously though, what the fúck is this? We should be telling our young men to STAND AND FIGHT, not giving them an excuse to shirk their duty.

Attachment 641
    They want civvies out of the way when they start shooting, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They want civvies out of the way when they start shooting, I expect.
    Friendly fire casualties are inevitable in any war, a. I'd rather our young men were moan down by coppers' bullets than see them emasculated, cowering in a cupboard whilst their womenfolk are being stabbed.

Better a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe you should blame Jesus Christ. #turntheothercheek
    Couldn't agree more. The man was a workshy hippy, a coward and a communist. What's more, I imagine he absolutely stank.

Nailing the bugger up was the right thing to do. Then we could have good chaps like St Paul and Holy Mother Church to reinterpret Christianity correctly without all the lefty nonsense.

Seriously though, what the fúck is this? We should be telling our young men to STAND AND FIGHT, not giving them an excuse to shirk their duty.

Attachment 641
    Apparently, some Chineser went all Bruce Lee on them at one point. Unlike the films, however, they stabbed him up a treat and he ended up in Intensive Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Apparently, some Chineser went all Bruce Lee on them at one point. Unlike the films, however, they stabbed him up a treat and he ended up in Intensive Care.
    wd mental chinaman. At least he'll be able to look at himself in the mirror without shuddering.

Friendly fire casualties are inevitable in any war, a. I'd rather our young men were moan down by coppers' bullets than see them emasculated, cowering in a cupboard whilst their womenfolk are being stabbed.

The police still managed to hit some poor chap in the head accidentally. He's fine, though, apparently. Not sure how you can get shot in the head and be fine, but there you go.

Perhaps. Though sheep get to bum around on the fells all year nibbling grass tbf. Lions have to do a spot of work every now and again selecting the weakest antelope and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    as it was one love and all that and we are all together.

I didn't see one asian/arab fella in the crowd.

Just a bunch of soppy white girls*

*quite a few weird looking people too

and the terrorists have already changed my way of life. they made me watch a crap concert.
    I spent most of the concert astounded that young Ms. Grande was able to run and dance in those heels. Even with my limited knowledge of heels, they were very high!

The police still managed to hit some poor chap in the head accidentally. He's fine, though, apparently. Not sure how you can get shot in the head and be fine, but there you go.
    8 coppers, 50 rounds. They weren't messing about, clearly.

I has been wondering about that. Sounds odd to me.