Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I had an observation from the Manchester concert.

I had an observation from the Manchester concert.

as it was one love and all that and we are all together.

I didn't see one asian/arab fella in the crowd.

Just a bunch of soppy white girls*

*quite a few weird looking people too

and the terrorists have already changed my way of life. they made me watch a crap concert.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 06-05-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I didn't see one asian fella in the crowd.

To be fair, if an asian fella turning up on his own might have made a few people nervous - particularly if he brought a backpack.

From a brief glance, I thought the whole thing appeared to be wall to wall homos.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, if an asian fella turning up on his own might have made a few people nervous - particularly if he brought a backpack.

From a brief glance, I thought the whole thing appeared to be wall to wall homos.
    Nose rings seem popular again.

I didn't see one asian/arab fella in the crowd.

and the terrorists have already changed my way of life. they made me watch a crap concert.
    I saw a few 15 year old lads singing along with Justin Bieber, and another one later on sobbing.

We have bred a generation of fágs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw a few 15 year old lads singing along with Justin Bieber, and another one later on sobbing.

We have bred a generation of fágs.
    Even watching the bloody thing makes you a bit suspect in my book.

Did you blub? You better not have blubbed.

Even watching the bloody thing makes you a bit suspect in my book.

Did you blub? You better not have blubbed.
    I ranted a fair bit about our children being brainwashed by this bizarre idea that they should respond to being attacked with 'love' rather than with 'righteous fúcking rage'. Otherwise I was reasonably calm.

Alright, of course I blubbed. A bit. When she cuddled the kid from the school choir

Nose rings seem popular again.
    I once had a girlfriend who turned up one evening with a nose ring. I think she expected me to say nice things. Instead, I ignored it until she brought it up, at which point I was rather less than complimentary.

The relationship didn't last long after that. Mind you, it's fair to say I may not always be the easiest chap with whom to be in a relationship. Ho-hum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I ranted a fair bit about our children being brainwashed by this bizarre idea that they should respond to being attacked with 'love' rather than with 'righteous fúcking rage'. Otherwise I was reasonably calm.

Alright, of course I blubbed. A bit. When she cuddled the kid from the school choir
    Urgh!

I blame the 1960s. That was when the rot set in. Can you imagine saying to someone in 1955 that you intended to respond to being attacked with 'love'? People would have horsewhipped you (assuming you weren't a vicar or something and thus required by profession to come up with that sort of tosh).

Urgh!

I blame the 1960s. That was when the rot set in. Can you imagine saying to someone in 1955 that you intended to respond to being attacked with 'love'? People would have horsewhipped you (assuming you weren't a vicar or something and thus required by profession to come up with that sort of tosh).
    Seriously though, what the fúck is this? We should be telling our young men to STAND AND FIGHT, not giving them an excuse to shirk their duty.

run-hide-tell.jpg

Urgh!

Maybe you should blame Jesus Christ. #turntheothercheek