Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I just saw a new alert on my phone that 6 people are missing.

I just saw a new alert on my phone that 6 people are missing.

They have named 1 of the dead and there are 7 in total? so they are the six? or are they 6 more?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They have named 1 of the dead and there are 7 in total? so they are the six? or are they 6 more?
    These are the six dead, but they've not been identified so the media can only refer to them as missing. Ridiculous obviously.

The Aussie chick is rather attractive, sexualistically speaking. 2376984109001_5459851658001_5459851048001-vs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    These are the six dead, but they've not been identified so the media can only refer to them as missing. Ridiculous obviously.

The Aussie chick is rather attractive, sexualistically speaking. 2376984109001_5459851658001_5459851048001-vs.jpg
    Sky news must have run out of ways of saying the same thing over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

They do seem to have targeted attractive young women. Toxic masculinity, I reckon. Nothing to do with Islam being inherently misogynistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They do seem to have targeted attractive young women. Toxic masculinity, I reckon. Nothing to do with Islam being inherently misogynistic.
    Easier targets, less likely to fight back.... I would have thought that running a van at 5pm on london Bridge during the week would have caused even more mayhem
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perhaps this could be avoided if they just curled one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Easier targets, less likely to fight back.... I would have thought that running a van at 5pm on london Bridge during the week would have caused even more mayhem
    That's a good point Pokster but 5pm at London bridge you are not gonna be able to get any sort of speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The attack was aimed at wetsern culture, surely? Men and women mixing freely, drinking alcohol, dressed immodestly, you know the drill.