Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hayley Wright was complaining that in giving Auld Veng a new deal

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've got a cheeky week off next week and, as I still can't balance well enough to walk up fells, we're going to Cornwall. Cornwall, a! I've never been to Cornwall, if you don't count Padstow. I'm pretty excited, I can tell you.
    I was there for a few days last week! The coastline is very impressive. Having walked a bit of it from Trebarwith Strand to Boscastle (and back) I might need now to walk all of it. :-/ After finishing off all the Wainwrights, of course (which could take another 10 years).

They brew a very fine Helles down there called Korev.

https://www.staustellbrewery.co.uk/korev

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was there for a few days last week! The coastline is very impressive. Having walked a bit of it from Trebarwith Strand to Boscastle (and back) I might need now to walk all of it. :-/ After finishing off all the Wainwrights, of course (which could take another 10 years).

They brew a very fine Helles down there called Korev.

https://www.staustellbrewery.co.uk/korev
    We're down the other bit. The Lizard. v has the walks all planned out. I'm picturing wandering down to a little harbour in the morning and buying lobsters from a returning fishing boat

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She is the grand-daughter of Billy Wright. Marve offered her sex on twitter, ISTR. I don't like her but she didn't deserve that.
    Blimey, that's right. I can't quite remember the terms of the offer but she blocked me on Twitter. I have never really recovered from that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, I don't know. From what we've seen of what Marv's packing, it sounds like a pretty generous offer.
    Many thanks Sir C, I must admit I am not quite the longest in the shower after most team sports. But I like to think I can hold my own, as it were.

With regards to your journalist wannabe on here, are you sure that wasn't one of Tony C's?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Many thanks Sir C, I must admit I am not quite the longest in the shower after most team sports. But I like to think I can hold my own, as it were.

With regards to your journalist wannabe on here, are you sure that wasn't one of Tony C's?
    Who could forget the picture of your abundance, m?

monty's had identified her below. Jackie Bass. I remember the name now.