Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayley Wright was complaining that in giving Auld Veng a new deal

Hayley Wright was complaining that in giving Auld Veng a new deal

she was particularly upset because the club was 'Ignoring her feelings'.

Yes, dear. It's ALL about you and your feelings. What does she think the football club is? Some boyfriend that she can peck at with bull**** about her emotional state? I'd heard her once before on a podcast and she was crap then too. It's fair to say I won't be listening to her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Yes, dear. It's ALL about you and your feelings. What does she think the football club is? Some boyfriend that she can peck at with bull**** about her emotional state? I'd heard her once before on a podcast and she was crap then too. It's fair to say I won't be listening to her again.
    Who be this Wright of whom you speak,a?

Remember that ladygirl who used to be on here who wanted to be a journalist? I think monty knew her. I wonder what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who be this Wright of whom you speak,a?
    She is the grand-daughter of Billy Wright. Marve offered her sex on twitter, ISTR. I don't like her but she didn't deserve that.

She's an idiot, stopped following her on Twitter a long time ago

She is the grand-daughter of Billy Wright. Marve offered her sex on twitter, ISTR. I don't like her but she didn't deserve that.
    Oh, I don't know. From what we've seen of what Marv's packing, it sounds like a pretty generous offer.

We've got a cheeky week off next week and, as I still can't balance well enough to walk up fells, we're going to Cornwall. Cornwall, a! I've never been to Cornwall, if you don't count Padstow. I'm pretty excited, I can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    She's an idiot, stopped following her on Twitter a long time ago
    Yes yes, but what about the wannabe journalist? She had a picture up with an Arsenal scarf wrapped round her boobies.

Yes yes, but what about the wannabe journalist? She had a picture up with an Arsenal scarf wrapped round her boobies.
    Oh yes her, pretty, little lass. Name began with a J, I think

No idea I'm afraid

Jackie Bass. Fúcked Frankie Lampard.

Last I heard she was press officer at QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Jackie Bass. Fúcked Frankie Lampard.

Last I heard she was press officer at QPR.
    Oi vey

https://twitter.com/jackie_bizzle?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Looks like she's all growed up. I guess that'll happen.