Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariana Grande.

Ariana Grande.

I'm going to be honest with you, I'd never heard of her until the unfortunate incident a few weeks ago. What a remarkably mature young girl she seems.

It's somewhat depressing just how bland young peoples' music is, though. Her, the Perry woman, thon loony Bieber, some Irish fellow... beige, beige, beige beige beige nothingness. I mean, when Coldplay come on and instantly blow everything that came before into the weeds with what feels like an honest to God rock n roll show, you know how much your brain has been mulched by the previous hours pap.

wd liam, though.

Some bloke on twitter: 'What does Liam wear in winter?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you, I'd never heard of her until the unfortunate incident a few weeks ago. What a remarkably mature young girl she seems.

It's somewhat depressing just how bland young peoples' music is, though. Her, the Perry woman, thon loony Bieber, some Irish fellow... beige, beige, beige beige beige nothingness. I mean, when Coldplay come on and instantly blow everything that came before into the weeds with what feels like an honest to God rock n roll show, you know how much your brain has been mulched by the previous hours pap.

wd liam, though.

Best description of Robbie Williams I read last night.

A fat karaoke singer who can't even cover his own songs.

wd liam, though.
    shamelessly promoting a new track at tribute concert
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

wd liam, though.

I found her to be quite pleasing on the eye. As you say, conducted herself with class & comes out from it with a great deal of credit. Wd AG.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    shamelessly promoting a new track at tribute concert
    It would appear, from the abuse he is hurling at Noel on twitter this morning, that he expected his brother to be there and do a song with him. I suspect his price for agreeing to be on stage with Noel was, 'I'll do Wonderwall with our kid but I want to play one of my own songs as well.'

The daft búgger.

It would appear, from the abuse he is hurling at Noel on twitter this morning, that he expected his brother to be there and do a song with him. I suspect his price for agreeing to be on stage with Noel was, 'I'll do Wonderwall with our kid but I want to play one of my own songs as well.'

The daft búgger.
    I thought the whole thing was rolling along very well until Liam came on stage and killed it.

Does he always sing through his nose?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought the whole thing was rolling along very well until Liam came on stage and killed it.

I didn't like the woman with the piano.
    she was what they call in the industry a 'toilet break'

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Liam came out and demonstrated what a rock n roll show should be.

Liam came out and demonstrated what a rock n roll show should be.
    I'm somewhat shocked that you watched the awful thing. Mind you, I'm shocked anyone did. Personally, a couple of minutes of the mawkish shïte was enough to make me want to kick my telly in.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm somewhat shocked that you watched the awful thing. Mind you, I'm shocked anyone did. Personally, a couple of minutes of the mawkish shïte was enough to make me want to kick my telly in.
    I really do think you are now the top chip pisser on here
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar