Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes i did see that He probably feared the racist, muslim hating BNP supporter more than the terrorists.
    I just don't understand why these people aren't angrier. What's fücking wrong with them?

The EU no longer count and the judiciary would only be peeved because the process wouldn't include them. That leaves the Islington chatteratti spouting disapproval over glasses of expensive Pouilly-Fumé.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We really are screwed.
    indeed
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I just don't understand why these people aren't angrier. What's fücking wrong with them?
    I was drinking with some friends in both Borough market and then Balham on Saturday night. Naturally we were discussing this after we were ushered inside a pub in Balham by the bouncer. We got talking to some other punters & I suggested that I'd like to see everyone on a watchlist incarcerated in a bespoke unit until they could unquestionably prove their innocence. The people we were chatting with found this utterly laughable and asked if I was a member of the BNP

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The EU no longer count and the judiciary would only be peeved because the process wouldn't include them. That leaves the Islington chatteratti spouting disapproval over glasses of expensive Pouilly-Fumé.
    Those tasteless slobs probably drink *shudder* New World wines

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Oh, we're still members of the EU for the moment, so they would doubtless kick off about it. However, the PM has executive powers in such circumstances that would allow her to do this in a time of national emergency. That would be to admit that we face a national emergency, though. I don't think she's brave enough to do that.

Oh, we're still members of the EU for the moment, so they would doubtless kick off about it. However, the PM has executive powers in such circumstances that would allow her to do this in a time of national emergency. That would be to admit that we face a national emergency, though. I don't think she's brave enough to do that.
    Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I was drinking with some friends in both Borough market and then Balham on Saturday night. Naturally we were discussing this after we were ushered inside a pub in Balham by the bouncer. We got talking to some other punters & I suggested that I'd like to see everyone on a watchlist incarcerated in a bespoke unit until they could unquestionably prove their innocence. The people we were chatting with found this utterly laughable and asked if I was a member of the BNP
    Yes. No-one has the courage to even contemplate what's necessary - let alone to actually do it.

Had a chat with my girlfriend about this (leftists/feminists not the attack) on the weekend. When they spend so long telling themselves something and then it turns out what they believe is essentially *******s they must go into a state of shock and start finding other ways to rationalise. We had a story come out here last week about people claiming asylum as children. After the first batch of age tests 76% were shown to be lying. These tests were carried out on 581 people who came forward voluntarily from a total of 4200 who were invited to take the test. Later in the week we had some feminist columnists writing articles about how WE all lie about our age whether it's to buy booze or get in a club.

So we have a case where when faced with the fact that what they believed to be true (all these bearded people actually being kids) is in fact what everyone else was telling them, that being the majority of these children are adults, they try to reason and rationale by comparing their lies and criminality to the natives. "We lie so why can't they". Absolute ****ers. You get the same with terrorist attacks "YES BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FOREIGN POLICY!!!!"
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!
    This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?