Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Had a chat with my girlfriend about this (leftists/feminists not the attack) on the weekend. When they spend so long telling themselves something and then it turns out what they believe is essentially *******s they must go into a state of shock and start finding other ways to rationalise. We had a story come out here last week about people claiming asylum as children. After the first batch of age tests 76% were shown to be lying. These tests were carried out on 581 people who came forward voluntarily from a total of 4200 who were invited to take the test. Later in the week we had some feminist columnists writing articles about how WE all lie about our age whether it's to buy booze or get in a club. So we have a case where when faced with the fact that what they believed to be true (all these bearded people actually being kids) is in fact what everyone else was telling them, that being the majority these children are in fact adults, they try to reason and rationale by comparing their lies and criminality to the natives. "We lie so why can't they". Absolute ****ers. You get the same with terrorist attacks "YES BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FOREIGN POLICY!!!!"
    They are taught that the worst thing to be is the sort of person who dares question these orthodoxies. Then, when the orthodoxies are shown to be nonsense, they have to choose between rationalising the lies they've been told or being on the same side as people they have been told are the worst possible thing to be. The former is socially easier than the latter in middle class circles, at least.

Ultimately, they choose the path of least resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?
    Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children.
    I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.
    Almost to the word, Monty. To the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Has anybody actually mentioned internment yet? Given how quickly the police manage to name the perpetrators shows that we know who they are.

I suspect no-one will want to tackle this with less than a week until polling day as a gaffe now can cost the election but I fully expect us to move swiftly when it's over.
    Transpires one of the terrorists was Irish- dejà vu innit. We should intern all the Micks. What harm could it do?