Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

last year bowing down in a public park to an ISIS flag. To repeat: in a public park, a known terrorist suspect was filmed by a publicly-funded broadcaster pledging allegiance to a proscribed terrorist organisation dedicated to the murder of (among others) this country's citizens. This was then broadcast at primetime on one of the biggest network TV channels in the country.

And nobody at any point did anything.

We really are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    last year bowing down in a public park to an ISIS flag. To repeat: in a public park, a known terrorist suspect was filmed by a publicly-funded broadcaster pledging allegiance to a proscribed terrorist organisation dedicated to the murder of (among others) this country's citizens. This was then broadcast at primetime on one of the biggest network TV channels in the country.

And nobody at any point did anything.

We really are screwed.
    Salman Abedi was a member of a proscribed terrorist oranisation called Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. In 2011 the Manchester branch were considered high risk and were under Home Office control orders, when they got their passports back and were allowed to travel to Libya to help overthrow Gadaffi. The Home Secretary who would have been responsible for the security services allowing British Jihadis to go and fight abroad is now the Prime Minister. Last year the FBI warned MI5 that Abedi was looking for a political target in Britain. Despite this he was free to travel through Europe to Libya and back to Manchester just days before his attack

We really are screwed.

I am watching the response to this stuff very closely.

The prayers and the standing together *******s clearly isn't working. If this continues to be a regular occurrence I am out of here.
    Not my usual moan about leaving London or whatever but I will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

The prayers and the standing together *******s clearly isn't working. If this continues to be a regular occurrence I am out of here.
    How will London cope?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I like all the bravado in response, bringing up the spirit of the blitz and all that ****. As if this current generation of latte drinking pooves are made of the same stuff as those folks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How will London cope?
    Just go on about your lives as we are told.
    Just know that if you do decide to go out for a drink or perhaps see a concert or even just going to work. you might end up dead. though that could happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I like all the bravado in response, bringing up the spirit of the blitz and all that ****. As if this current generation of latte drinking pooves are made of the same stuff as those folks
    Have you seen the video where they're in the bar being told to lie on the ground by police and someone shouts 'Muslim cünts!' and someone else tells him off, saying 'It's not muslims, you fücking idiot!'

So, in other words, even while being attacked by muslims, this dipshît is still clinging desperately to his lefty bullshît brainwashing.

I imagine in WWII the same chap would have been saying that Hitler had a point and telling us how most Germans were a great bunch of lads.

Has anybody actually mentioned internment yet? Given how quickly the police manage to name the perpetrators shows that we know who they are.

I suspect no-one will want to tackle this with less than a week until polling day as a gaffe now can cost the election but I fully expect us to move swiftly when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Has anybody actually mentioned internment yet? Given how quickly the police manage to name the perpetrators shows that we know who they are.

I suspect no-one will want to tackle this with less than a week until polling day as a gaffe now can cost the election but I fully expect us to move swiftly when it's over.
    I would hope so, too, but am not holding my breath. We are too pusillanimous to do it. Can you imagine the squeals of outrage from the left, the judiciary and the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you seen the video where they're in the bar being told to lie on the ground by police and someone shouts 'Muslim cünts!' and someone else tells him off, saying 'It's not muslims, you fücking idiot!'

So, in other words, even while being attacked by muslims, this dipshît is still clinging desperately to his lefty bullshît brainwashing.

I imagine in WWII the same chap would have been saying that Hitler had a point and telling us how most Germans were a great bunch of lads.
    Yes i did see that He probably feared the racist, muslim hating BNP supporter more than the terrorists.