Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

with these Jihadist Allans?

Shirley the time has come for the known wons to start having fatal car accidents, falls from high bridges, carbon monoxide poisoning from dodgy boilers, cooking toast in the bath and generally meeting random ends under the gaze of the security forces?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Shirley the time has come for the known wons to start having fatal car accidents, falls from high bridges, carbon monoxide poisoning from dodgy boilers, cooking toast in the bath and generally meeting random ends under the gaze of the security forces?
    I thought May's speech was pretty much spot on. Although the only really new bit was the reference to the direct and potentially embarrassing conversations which I presume she means to hold with the so called *leaders* of our Muslim communities.

That one should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Perhaps the PM can start by sacking whoever was the weak Home Secretary since 2010.... oh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Perhaps the PM can start by sacking whoever was the weak Home Secretary since 2010.... oh
    Hello Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought May's speech was pretty much spot on. Although the only really new bit was the reference to the direct and potentially embarrassing conversations which I presume she means to hold with the so called *leaders* of our Muslim communities.

That one should be fun.
    I treat her speech with suspicion and believe it when I see it. easy to say when the election is on thursday.

Definitely Theresa May's fault and nothing to do with Islam.

wd p. The chip was successfully installed in your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Hello Jorge
    Just thought I'd throw that out there and see who bites...... getting fed up with all the politician speak that they all come out with, about time they said it like it is

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Of course it's to do with Islam... but if we actually had a decent policy and didn't scoff at the Police federation that they are "crying wolf" when the cuts were made who knows if things would be this bad now

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Yesterday, I was called a sheep for believing that it was a genuine terror attack. Apparently it was a 'false flag' operation requested by Mrs May in order to strengthen her position on Thursday.

Of course it's to do with Islam... but if we actually had a decent policy and didn't scoff at the Police federation that they are "crying wolf" when the cuts were made who knows if things would be this bad now
    Oh I absolutely agree that we have needed a 'decent policy' for years, now. But every time someone proposes a different policy you squeal like a stuck pig.

And the 'cuts' to which you refer were, in the main, replacing coppers doing admin stuff with civilian staff