Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am going to win the Euromillions jackpot this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was reading this helpful advise if you happen to win the jackpot

"however. Having a 9-5 helps ground you in reality; not only does it provide you with some much-needed social interaction and routine, it also reminds you of the true value of money – something which, as a lottery winner, you can ill afford to lose sight of"

What a load of *******s I'd finish up my notice period professionally though.
    Why waste nearly 40 hours plus travelling to work a day when you have millions in the bank.

If I won an amount such as 1 or 2 million then I would continue to work.
    Imagine the reaction of your colleagues when they find out you've won £130m but you tell them you'll carrying on working

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Imagine the reaction of your colleagues when they find out you've won £130m but you tell them you'll carrying on working
    Maybe it would be funny for a while.

'how was your weekend? did you watch the Voice?' 'I only saw a few minutes of it......on my private jet' 'That's nice could I ask you something in private. my daugher is very sick.....' Ok goodbye.

I was reading this helpful advise if you happen to win the jackpot

"however. Having a 9-5 helps ground you in reality; not only does it provide you with some much-needed social interaction and routine, it also reminds you of the true value of money – something which, as a lottery winner, you can ill afford to lose sight of"

What a load of *******s I'd finish up my notice period professionally though.
    Why waste nearly 40 hours plus travelling to work a day when you have millions in the bank.

If I won an amount such as 1 or 2 million then I would continue to work.
    *******s to that, I just wouldn't turn up. I'd give them the courtesy of a call to say I'm not coming back

Congratulation.

First purchase will to be buy Awimb.
    You'd hardly need to win the lottery to buy Awimb Fash...just trade in one of your guitars . Or strings

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    *******s to that, I just wouldn't turn up. I'd give them the courtesy of a call to say I'm not coming back
    I always thought I'd work my notice period at least. easy month.
    Also I wouldn't tell anyone.