Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So reliable sources are stating that we've offered EUR 100million for Mbappe and that

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ozil and Mbappe will be our new Henry and Bergkamp.

We just need to find a slightly camp Scandiwegian and it's 2002 all over again.
    Stick Headgear in a dress..... on second thoughts.................
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Ozil and Mbappe will be our new Henry and Bergkamp.

We just need to find a slightly camp Scandiwegian and it's 2002 all over again.
    Dennis Bergkamp scored over 300 goals.

Just sayin'..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wenger is the coach that he would prefer to work with.

One sticking point - Real already had an offer of EUR 130million rejected. So why have we tested the waters with an offer of EUR30million less?
    As stated earlier, payment terms, % profit when we sell him in 3-4 years..... also depends if either source is actually correct
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

One sticking point - Real already had an offer of EUR 130million rejected. So why have we tested the waters with an offer of EUR30million less?
    Hold on, hold on! According to some bloke on Twitter, it's confirmed as a done deal! Announcement at 5 pm today.

wd aw.

Hold on, hold on! According to some bloke on Twitter, it's confirmed as a done deal! Announcement at 5 pm today.

wd aw.
    Wait! Another bloke on Twitter says the bid has been rejected!

Thanks God we've got people on the inside providing clarity.

Normally I would ignore such a story. However If a big purchase like this was made by Arsenal I wouldn't be surprised.
    However it means Sanchez is will be leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    As stated earlier, payment terms, % profit when we sell him in 3-4 years..... also depends if either source is actually correct
    If we are indeed interested, I think we'll get him. Any sticking points would have surely been made clear/ironed out over coffee and croissants with Wenger at the fellow's house last year or whenever it was?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Normally I would ignore such a story. However If a big purchase like this was made by Arsenal I wouldn't be surprised.
    Bloody Champions League

Wait! Another bloke on Twitter says the bid has been rejected!

Thanks God we've got people on the inside providing clarity.
    I love all this stuff! It's terrific, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Good. We can sign Mbappe and Lacazette with his wages.