Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So reliable sources are stating that we've offered EUR 100million for Mbappe and that

So reliable sources are stating that we've offered EUR 100million for Mbappe and that

Wenger is the coach that he would prefer to work with.

One sticking point - Real already had an offer of EUR 130million rejected. So why have we tested the waters with an offer of EUR30million less?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

One sticking point - Real already had an offer of EUR 130million rejected. So why have we tested the waters with an offer of EUR30million less?
    It's probably not true. The whole thing is probably best ignored until there's an announcement by the club.

We've got three months of this

How reliable was the source on the Madrid "offer"? Maybe we've offered them better payment terms, as in we'll actually pay.

I doubt Real bid €130m for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's probably not true. The whole thing is probably best ignored until there's an announcement by the club.

We've got three months of this
    Apparently Ozil has agreed terms

.....with us, thought I should add that

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How reliable was the source on the Madrid "offer"? Maybe we've offered them better payment terms, as in we'll actually pay.
    I actually have no idea what the source was. Marca, one assumes?

Isn't he only 18 or 19 or summat?

Joining Real at this point would be a bad idea, and I expect he knows that. I can actually see this one happening if we were willing to shell out the money.

So no chance, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Apparently Ozil has agreed terms

.....with us, thought I should add that
    Ozil and Mbappe will be our new Henry and Bergkamp.

We just need to find a slightly camp Scandiwegian and it's 2002 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ozil and Mbappe will be our new Henry and Bergkamp.

We just need to find a slightly camp Scandiwegian and it's 2002 all over again.
    Forsberg. He's from the town i live in as well

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Forsberg. He's from the town i live in as well
    Can you pop round and have a word? I can smell the Double from here, b. It's in the bag!