Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is there anything in these polls suggesting a Labour surge or are the

Is there anything in these polls suggesting a Labour surge or are the

media just being mischievous?

Wouldn't it be amusing though, watching those smug, pompous Tory tossers* exploding if May loses her majority?

*Charlie and Berni

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    media just being mischievous?

Wouldn't it be amusing though, watching those smug, pompous Tory tossers* exploding if May loses her majority?

*Charlie and Berni
    If you think having a trio of IRA-supporting, UK-hating sixth form common room Marxists running this country is 'amusing', you have a bizarre sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you think having a trio of IRA-supporting, UK-hating sixth form common room Marxists running this country is 'amusing', you have a bizarre sense of humour.
    Oooh - I see your temperature has started to rise already. Compose yourself C and remember we are a democracy. Whatsoever transpires does so because it is the will of the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Oooh - I see your temperature has started to rise already. Compose yourself C and remember we are a democracy. Whatsoever transpires does so because it is the will of the people!
    Obviously. I am no denier of the democratic process. I would be amazed and appalled at such an outcome and suspect that most sentient human beings would feel the same. Sadly, we have universal suffrage.

tbh, I'd be more bothered that a bunch of people who would fail a primary school maths test would be running the country.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's exactly what the Teresa May vid said.
    I don't like Party Political broadcasts before my Youtube videos. I just want to learn some sweet licks man.