Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, now the important bit is done and dusted, does it matter if AS7 stays?

So, now the important bit is done and dusted, does it matter if AS7 stays?

I'm thinking, yes. And no
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm thinking, yes. And no
    If he leaves you'll struggle to sign a player who plays in the same position with similar numbers so you'll need to sign a striker to make up for all the goals. All the good ones will be gone before we get around to that so yes we should keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If he leaves you'll struggle to sign a player who plays in the same position with similar numbers so you'll need to sign a striker to make up for all the goals. All the good ones will be gone before we get around to that so yes we should keep him.
    Our new Henry will be next season's Anelka :trophy:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who will be next seasons Overmars?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Who will be next seasons Overmars?
    More importantly still, who's our Chris Wreh?

No Champions League though?

Personally, I reckon a worse Arsenal team could actually end up doing better than the one we had this season.
    If you follow me.

Anyway, I'm not sensitive or snobby about so-called world class players. You know, the ones that don't want to join us "just to try to win the Carling Cup".

**** 'em, imo. Although Wenger may have a different view; there's status involved too.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

More importantly still, who's our Chris Wreh?
    It ought to be #Welbz but I'd like to see him re-modelled as a wing back.

I'd give Lucas Perez a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd give Lucas Perez a go.
    He'll leave. Wenger obviously doesn't rate him.

Be lucky if he gets a work permit, imo