Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No one appears to be losing their shít about Wenger staying.

No one appears to be losing their shít about Wenger staying.

This disappoints me.

I'm almost hoping that we start the season with a 0-1 defeat at home to Huddersfield. Just for the sport of it, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This disappoints me.

I'm almost hoping that we start the season with a 0-1 defeat at home to Huddersfield. Just for the sport of it, you know.
    wait until Sanchez leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How was your awards lunch? Did you get smoked salmon parcels followed by chicken breast?

How was your awards lunch? Did you get smoked salmon parcels followed by chicken breast?
    Smoked duck starter, obligatory Chicken for mains and a strawberry something for dessert.

we actually won the category we were entered for. nice afternoon but bad timing.

This disappoints me.

I think these Arsenal TV muppets have led to a misconception about the Wenger Out supporters. Most people seem to think they are a rabid, frothing at the mouth, collection of obsessive degenerates.

In fact, I think the overwhelming majority have simply lost interest, in both the debate and the club. If Wenger is being judged on his ability to generate apathy, he should be making a lot more than 8mil a year.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think these Arsenal TV muppets have led to a misconception about the Wenger Out supporters. Most people seem to think they are a rabid, frothing at the mouth, collection of obsessive degenerates.

In fact, I think the overwhelming majority have simply lost interest, in both the debate and the club. If Wenger is being judged on his ability to generate apathy, he should be making a lot more than 8mil a year.
    Why would you lose interest in a club you profess to love, just because it is not being managed to your liking?

Surely anyone who genuinely loves the club *should* be rabidly frothing at the mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Indeed. Well done, Wenger. That "apathy" makes us over a hundert million quid a year at the Emirates' gate.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

This disappoints me.

Didn't you say you refused to pay to watch His team play nowadays? That says it all, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Why would you lose interest in a club you profess to love, just because it is not being managed to your liking?

Surely anyone who genuinely loves the club *should* be rabidly frothing at the mouth?
    Anyone who genuinely *loves* the club needs a life. I love my wife. I love my children. I love a vintage bottle of NSG with a wedge of aged Morbier.

I enjoy supporting Arsenal Football Club and watching Arsenal play a game of Association Football. But I don't enjoy those things when I know what the outcome will be and I know this outcome because recent history and an understanding of probability theory means I know what is overwhelmingly likely to happen.

A bit of uncertainty would go down real well right now, Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Wait until Wenger leaves.