Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Still nothing up on the website as yet.

Still nothing up on the website as yet.

Have we gone a bit milky at the last moment
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not been released to the Stock Exchange yet.... which should be the first place an official announcement is made
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not been released to the Stock Exchange yet.... which should be the first place an official announcement is made
    I don't think any stock actually ever gets exchanged with regards Arsenal PLC. Poor (not in financial terms, of course) Alisher
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Sod the Stock Exchange. It's all over the BBC, not to mention the rest of the internets.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Confirmed now http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ract-extension

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Confirmed now [URL="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170531/club-and-wenger-agree-contract-extension"]http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170531/club-and-wenger-agree-contract-extension['/UR'L]
    'In addition to the record £110m investment in players last summer'

United spent that on nearly one player & City have already spent nearly that before the window has even opened. This is why we will fall even further behind, perhaps through no fault of our own.

:spendsomefakhinmoney:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    'In addition to the record £110m investment in players last summer'

United spent that on nearly one player & City have already spent nearly that before the window has even opened. This is why we will fall even further behind, perhaps through no fault of our own.

:spendsomefakhinmoney:
    Be curious how they came up with 110mil - Xhaka 38mil, Mustafi 34mil, Holding 2mil and Lukas 17mil is my recollection.

And as I'm a math genius I can tell you that does not total 110mil. Have I missed someone?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Be curious how they came up with 110mil - Xhaka 38mil, Mustafi 34mil, Holding 2mil and Lukas 17mil is my recollection.

And as I'm a math genius I can tell you that does not total 110mil. Have I missed someone?
    So we don't pay them any wages in your calculation? Do we actually say how much we spend on any player? Agents fees?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

So we don't pay them any wages in your calculation? Do we actually say how much we spend on any player? Agents fees?
    Yes, we never, ever disclose a transfer fee, but every random person on the internet knows the figures to the last halfpenny. I find this odd. See also players' wages. "Mesut Ozil earns £150k a week!" Who told you that, Mesut or his accountant?