Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool fans "Wenger staying is great news for us". Am i missing

Liverpool fans "Wenger staying is great news for us". Am i missing

something here? Haven't won **** all in a decade, regularly finish below us, and even after the stinker of a season we just had they only finished 1 point above us. Same can be said for Spurs (minus the points bit).

Bunch of ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    something here? Haven't won **** all in a decade, regularly finish below us, and even after the stinker of a season we just had they only finished 1 point above us. Same can be said for Spurs (minus the points bit).

Bunch of ****s.
    Ummm, haven't you said you want him out? So presumably you think it would be the desirable outcome for Spurs and Liverpool (and indeed every other club) for him to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ummm, haven't you said you want him out? So presumably you think it would be the desirable outcome for Spurs and Liverpool (and indeed every other club) for him to stay
    I want him out because i think we won't ever win the league with him and i'm bored of the annual feb/march/april falling apart. If my goal was to have better seasons than Spurs and Liverpool than of course there'd be no reason to get rid of him, because that's what he does most of the time.

I want him out because i think we won't ever win the league with him and i'm bored of the annual feb/march/april falling apart. If my goal was to have better seasons than Spurs and Liverpool than of course there'd be no reason to get rid of him, because that's what he does most of the time.
    But ultimately you want him out because you think there's more chance of us improving with another manager, and less chance with him. So by wanting him to stay, fans of Liverpool and Spurs are merely reflecting your own thoughts

But ultimately you want him out because you think there's more chance of us improving with another manager, and less chance with him. So by wanting him to stay, fans of Liverpool and Spurs are merely reflecting your own thoughts
    There is a chance of us improving with another manager... why people want him to leave is that we haven't improved for the last 10 years or so and there are no obvious signs that we will if he stays. Now is the perfect time for him to leave (he won't) and I'm not sure why anyone thinks we will be better next season with him in charge
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    There is a chance of us improving with another manager... why people want him to leave is that we haven't improved for the last 10 years or so and there are no obvious signs that we will if he stays. Now is the perfect time for him to leave (he won't) and I'm not sure why anyone thinks we will be better next season with him in charge
    Thanks for that important interjection

Thanks for that important interjection
    Well it beats your usual repeating your point over and over again... it's like picking at a scab with you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    We're going to win the league next season, and, when we do, you're going to kiss me full on the sphincter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We're going to win the league next season, and, when we do, you're going to kiss me full on the sphincter.
    If we win the title next season I shall give you a sloppy noisy, deep and dirty rimming (dressed as a WW2 Spit pilot )

Bunch of ****s.
    Perhaps they think Klopp can and will take them forward, arguably he has done already so with more time and investment, and CL football to allow a better perceived class of investment it is generally positive.

Coupled then with a belief that Wenger will not bring us forward which is the cornerstone of the Wenger Out belief and also a commonly enough held belief in mainstream media.