Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aaron Ramsey.

"England feiert Per Mertesacker: "Das spiel seines Lebens."

"Der "Big F*cking German" ist beim FC Arsenal auf die große Fußballbühne zurückgekehrt - mit einem Gala-Comeback beim FA-Cup-Finalsieg gegen den FC Chelsea."

Typical Germans, you see. Always overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sweet lord Jesus.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bossed the midfield. Ran 14.4 km, a record for a cup final. Scored the winner.

I'll just leave that there.
    Played well. I look good occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by Witharby 2-3 weeks View Post
    Played well. I look good occasionally
    When???? Only when the lights are off imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bossed the midfield. Ran 14.4 km, a record for a cup final. Scored the winner.

I'll just leave that there.
    And, having left it, you can leave yourself. Has eight bad games and one good one. Chelsea were leggy, which was why they could not compete. Have to be honest. He's too feeble to do it on a cold night in Newcastle. The only good thing is that he seems to be friendly with Holding, who is an upcoming star for our team. Holding needs friends, even of the girly sort like Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Gabriel celebrating on one leg Holding's reaction to Costa.
    Liked both of those images too.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    And, having left it, you can leave yourself. Has eight bad games and one good one. Chelsea were leggy, which was why they could not compete. Have to be honest. He's too feeble to do it on a cold night in Newcastle. The only good thing is that he seems to be friendly with Holding, who is an upcoming star for our team. Holding needs friends, even of the girly sort like Ramsey.
    Chelsea were leggy??? Why should they be leggy and not us when we have played more games recently and they had been able to coast for a couple of weeks
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar