Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was so convinced we were going to lose I keep forgetting we won :cloud9:

I was so convinced we were going to lose I keep forgetting we won :cloud9:

weird game sort of the reverse to what would happen to us.

A controversial goal, a brave red card from the ref, an 10 man team with the equaliser only to be immediately wiped out from the next kick off.

Maybe the football gods do exist.

I want to know what happened to Wenger? will we ever find out?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

A controversial goal, a brave red card from the ref, an 10 man team with the equaliser only to be immediately wiped out from the next kick off.

Mind you, as on numerous occassions, we should have been about 4 up before they equalised and even then we managed to contrive not to put the game to bed after getting the 2nd........not that I give a monkeys now

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mind you, as on numerous occassions, we should have been about 4 up before they equalised and even then we managed to contrive not to put the game to bed after getting the 2nd........not that I give a monkeys now
    What news of your Ma?

that was on my mind.
    When Costa scored I thought we were ****ed and go all bandy. But I was thinking that they had 10 men would work in our favour if we can get it to Extra time

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Clearly Ivan was sticking his big nose where it wasn't welcome. I want Him to stay :Arsenein:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What news of your Ma?
    Been moved down to Surrey and making progress, slowly. It's going to be long road but she's a stong lady

Happy that at least my Dad can now be at home and get to see her easily as I could see that he was struggling being 200 odd miles from his social circle and home comforts

Been moved down to Surrey and making progress, slowly. It's going to be long road but she's a stong lady

Happy that at least my Dad can now be at home and get to see her easily as I could see that he was struggling being 200 odd miles from his social circle and home comforts
    Best of luck with it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Best of luck with it mate.
    Thanks, sc