Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lot of whores in Munich surprisingly.

Lot of whores in Munich surprisingly.

Unfortunately I did not have time to partake. Also, I did not quite know the form. They come at sit down at your table in a McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Unfortunately I did not have time to partake. Also, I did not quite know the form. They come at sit down at your table in a McDonalds.
    You went to Munich, home of the schnitzel, the Schweinshaxe, Knodeln, the greatest selection of Wurst on earth, amazing bread, Strudel.. a culinary delight at every step... and you went to McDonalds?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You went to Munich, home of the schnitzel, the Schweinshaxe, Knodeln, the greatest selection of Wurst on earth, amazing bread, Strudel.. a culinary delight at every step... and you went to McDonalds?
    Yes, it seems to be some sort of revenge attack for all those Europeans that return from America claiming the only decent food there is hamburgers.

I think it means "the only food we were adventurous enough to try."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."