Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok, I admit it, that was *way* more fun than finishing top four :cloud9:

Ok, I admit it, that was *way* more fun than finishing top four :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And of course, despite them finishing above us if we use their own metric of "a trophy is better than 4th" we've had a better season than Spurs.

Yup. I basically wish we'd missed out on Europa. If we could keep the superstars and add a couple of decent signings, I'd fancy us next season if we had no midweek.

We lost once to the chavs in the middle of a run where we got hammered by the Barnet under-11 girls and the like. But we hammered them twice.

Once 442 with Santi, once 343 without. This team knows it's good enough.

Though where does this formation leave Feo? Welbz can play up front, Ox as a wing back, Iwobi could cover in one of the no.10 roles. But Feo? He's only really a wide 433 forward. And he was looking great before Xmas, too.

Did you see Mezut's house today? Nice display of cup final flags and scarves on the gate when I walked past this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Did you see Mezut's house today? Nice display of cup final flags and scarves on the gate when I walked past this afternoon.
    Yep - I like to think he put them up himself, rather than fans

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    And of course, despite them finishing above us if we use their own metric of "a trophy is better than 4th" we've had a better season than Spurs.
    And we have won a trophy at Spurs new home before they have.