Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well **** me!!!

[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162128]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

tis a **** fore sure,my old man tiold me he got in to WHL with bent fivers to watch the league win and walked from Wembey to Mortlake after the Charlie Geerge final love that ****
    Brilliant, mate. It couldn't even have cost a fiver then, could it? {Thick it cost me a tenner when I was at uni '89-92.} So he must have got real money in change off the Sperz. {Unless there were a few of them.}

I only went to Wembley a few times (1980, 1993, CL, I think.) But wouldn't be surprised if it was quicker to walk to Mortlake than wait for the ****ing train or tube.

{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg. I was buzzing. I'm not a healthy chap, but it's amazing how easy it is to walk long distances when you've just won a blinder. I'm a heavy smoking asthmatic but I could probably do the Manchester run tomorrow feeling like this. I could probably walk to Manchester ffs.}

We've won a part of a double at WHL. One against Chelsea. They've won **** all against us.

[QUOTE=Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult;4162142]
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

Brilliant, mate. It couldn't even have cost a fiver then, could it? {Thick it cost me a tenner when I was at uni '89-92.} So he must have got real money in change off the Sperz. {Unless there were a few of them.}

I only went to Wembley a few times (1980, 1993, CL, I think.) But wouldn't be surprised if it was quicker to walk to Mortlake than wait for the ****ing train or tube.

{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg. I was buzzing. I'm not a healthy chap, but it's amazing how easy it is to walk long distances when you've just won a blinder. I'm a heavy smoking asthmatic but I could probably do the Manchester run tomorrow feeling like this. I could probably walk to Manchester ffs.}

We've won a part of a double at WHL. One against Chelsea. They've won **** all against us.
    I think we need a pint one day my friend...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

You pair of wheezing old geriatrics ....

[QUOTE=bbrian;4162167]
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

You pair of wheezing old geriatrics ....
    Youre invited you old *******
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162109]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Not me but I am now blissfully pissed after that wonderful game.[/QUOWas

Was wonderful M, I actually cried. Lost my dad in Feb who was a Gooner and I wore his ring for luck today

wd dad

[QUOTE=barrybueno;4162148]

Totally agree. Look forward to it.

{Nowhere near as far, but walked back from Highbury to Hackney after beating Sampa 3-2 in the ECWC semi 1st leg
    Highbury to Hackney?

You could practically sprint that. Especially as Green Lanes is the border.