Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I shall be making myself comfortable in my old armchair at

Well I shall be making myself comfortable in my old armchair at

approximately 2.45pm tomorrow to allow myself a few sips of my beer before standing to give of my best for Abide With Me* and The national Anthem before the 3.00pm kick off. If the kick off fails to happen at this, the proper time, then I shall not bother and the loss is their's.

Will you join me in this simple yet vital protest 'wimb?

*When she was alive, every Cup Final day, this hymn would reduce my mother to tears reminding her, she said, of all the boys that never came back. Since she passed it has the same effect on me

Toughen up you soft old man...

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Toughen up you soft old man...
    Hold me B, hold me tight

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    approximately 2.45pm tomorrow to allow myself a few sips of my beer before standing to give of my best for Abide With Me* and The national Anthem before the 3.00pm kick off. If the kick off fails to happen at this, the proper time, then I shall not bother and the loss is their's.

Will you join me in this simple yet vital protest 'wimb?

*When she was alive, every Cup Final day, this hymn would reduce my mother to tears reminding her, she said, of all the boys that never came back. Since she passed it has the same effect on me
    Beautifully spoken, H. It'd be an honour to join you both.

In life, in death; oh, Lord, abide with me ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We shall start a revolution Red. When Sky reschedule a match for 4.30 on Sunday,

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Beautifully spoken, H. It'd be an honour to join you both.

In life, in death; oh, Lord, abide with me ..
    we'll turn up to the ground, thousands of us, at 3.00 on Saturday and queue at the turnstiles anyway. We shall overcome!

we'll turn up to the ground, thousands of us, at 3.00 on Saturday and queue at the turnstiles anyway. We shall overcome!
    I think we need to get there at 3pm anyway to get through the security tbh

... standing to give of my best for Abide With Me*
    Singing a Christian hymn at this time of rampant Islamophobia and hate crimes through the roof? You disgusting racist!