Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City sign Silva for €70m.

wouldnt mind selling Ozil to get the African footballer of the year.

Proper racist how Ross Barkley gets ignored for this. Proper racist...and I ant even white.

Quite like Belgian Henry too...could easily be another Holding...£6m now but could easily be £60m by the end of next season.

Heard a interesting story about Xhaka which might apply to Perez.

From Liam Brady...Xhaka is immense and right up there with Vieira but the senior players in the team don't respect him so when he's driving the team forward he often gets ignored.

Natural leader.

The younger players all love him.

Probably the same with Perez...his workrate, tracking back and overall drive is right up there but he's probably finding it difficult with some of the arse holes at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why would we give him a chance over the far superior Alexis, Welbeck Giroud, Ox? Tbh - Walcott isn't as one footed as Perez. I assume he was just insurance in case Welbeck broke down again.
    I think Perez has made a contribution whenever he has had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Heard a interesting story about Xhaka which might apply to Perez.

From Liam Brady...Xhaka is immense and right up there with Vieira but the senior players in the team don't respect him so when he's driving the team forward he often gets ignored.
    Who are the senior players who are ignoring him?

Liam didn't expand on this...

He did confirm the board is split - Wenger In / Out with Arsene not knowing if he's coming or going. It's Ivan vs Keswick and Kronke more than happy for them to duke it out.

Got this over on Reddit.