Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So awimbers, who will be at the FA Cup final?

So awimbers, who will be at the FA Cup final?

I'm feeling VERY optimistic about our chances tomorrow, COME..ON..YOU..REDS!
    Last edited by Bergkamp Was Best; 05-26-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I'm feeling VERY optimistic about our chances tomorrow, COME..ON..YOU..REDS!

I have not felt so certain that we are going to lose a game since, erm, Spurs a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I have not felt so certain that we are going to lose a game since, erm, Spurs a few weeks ago.

the only question is how many will they win by?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Chelsea 4 - 1 The Arsenal imo.

Hazard x 2
    Willian
    Cesc
    Alexis (farewell goal)

I'll be pretty spannered by kick off so no big deal if we lose...but we won't!

The only bright side is that there will be an excuse to leave early and get the **** out of there. Standing for ages on Wembley Way after a cup final defeat while the jubilant opposition celebrate behind you is not much fun.

I'll take a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I'll be pretty spannered by kick off so no big deal if we lose...but we won't!
    There is a chance I might actually be stone cold sober for this one. Not sure what I'm doing before the game at the moment. Might just stay at home to watch the Monaco Qualifying then hop on the tube in time to spend two hours getting through security. Don't really want to be bursting for a pee while waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I'll take a point.
    ****, no, not extra time and pens

I'm not shaping up very well for this. I was really depressed about it last night,

In answer to the original question, Chelsea will be. Not Sutton or Lincoln, unfortunately.