Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So awimbers, who will be at the FA Cup final?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I'm feeling VERY optimistic about our chances tomorrow, COME..ON..YOU..REDS!
    Sadly not. Of course it's a disgrace, 40+ years man and boy etc.

I shall watch it from the sofa with cold beer and maybe a salted snack. When their third goes in I shall simply get up and walk into the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The only bright side is that there will be an excuse to leave early and get the **** out of there. Standing for ages on Wembley Way after a cup final defeat while the jubilant opposition celebrate behind you is not much fun.
    Stuff going to the game imo

I'll be building my brick BBQ tomorrow with a recess around 5pm. No doubt I'll be back out in the garden building away come 6:45pm
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

There is a chance I might actually be stone cold sober for this one. Not sure what I'm doing before the game at the moment. Might just stay at home to watch the Monaco Qualifying then hop on the tube in time to spend two hours getting through security. Don't really want to be bursting for a pee while waiting.
    Sober at a cup final? My only cup final was Hull. The last thing I remember is the Cazorla free kick. Don't remember the presentation, final whistle, leaving the stadium, being in the boozer afterwards. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Chelsea 4 - 1 The Arsenal imo.

Hazard x 2
    Willian
    Cesc
    Alexis (farewell goal)
    Being the *******s that they are I reckon Arsenal will score first and suck everyone in before losing 3-1
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Being the *******s that they are I reckon Arsenal will score first and suck everyone in before
    losing 3-1
    Will start all guns blazing for about 25 mins untill Conte figures out our formation...we will miss that sitter early doors to make it one nil though . Our goal will be a Sanchez consolation special with 5 mins to go

*******s

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Will start all guns blazing for about 25 mins untill Conte figures out our formation...we will miss that sitter early doors to make it one nil though . Our goal will be a Sanchez consolation special with 5 mins to go

*******s
    Xhaka red card early doors, I reckon.

Followed by chants of " The referees a :****er: "

Certainty , now that you've mentioned it . Big two footed lunge from him for sure ...on the plus side it might kill Hazard . Xhaka has really come along well in recent weeks though . Kind of old school , where players took time (and were granted it ) to settle in