Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder how many Wenger/Kronke out banners will be on display at the cup final

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Gives an extra 2.5 hours for all the hooligans to get even more tanked up before it all kicks off
    Hooligans???

Good lord.

Ok cool...I look forward to seeing our jets shoot it down then

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hooligans???

Good lord.
    It's Chelsea

Ruffians and varmints to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's Chelsea

Ruffians and varmints to a man.
    Well personally speaking the games at Wembley v Wigan and Hull allowed me more time to get "tanked up" as such, and I am no hooligan and object in the strongest manner possible to being labelled as such.

Well personally speaking the games at Wembley v Wigan and Hull allowed me more time to get "tanked up" as such, and I am no hooligan and object in the strongest manner possible to being labelled as such.
    I don't think he was referring to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've just seen it kicks off at 5:30.

How can the FA Cup Final kick off at 5:30, for fúck's sake?
    That must be the time scheduled for the trophy presentation, no?

"Ruffian" suits you though, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Proud Wembley tradition, innit, banners. "Jordan Plants Rice" and a' that.

Why does anybody demonstrate against something which they perceive as wrong / evil / unjust etc.

Now I am fully on board the whole Wenger Out campaign but I would wonder about what specific type of cóck would bring such a banner to Wembley.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I wasn't referring to you, Williams. I consider you a gentleman

I was just pointing out that a later kick off means more time for alcohol to be consumed pre-kick off.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I wasn't referring to you, Williams. I consider you a gentleman

I was just pointing out that a later kick off means more time for alcohol to be consumed pre-kick off.
    You've clearly not met him