Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some fat retards have formed a 'peace chain' outside Didsbury mosque

Some fat retards have formed a 'peace chain' outside Didsbury mosque

in case anyone comes along being beastly to the poor Allans.

Fúck. Me.

peace chain.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Fúck. Me.

peace chain.jpg
    And what exactly do those feebs propose doing about it should some understandably outraged citizenry decide to torch the fúcking place?

Currently reading 'The Strange Death Of Europe' by Douglas Murray.

Basically, we're fùcked. And we've done it to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And what exactly do those feebs propose doing about it should some understandably outraged citizenry decide to torch the fúcking place?

I read a couple of reviews of that and decided against buying it because it would depress me

I'm just glad I'll be dead soon.

I read a couple of reviews of that and decided against buying it because it would depress me

I'm just glad I'll be dead soon.
    The Muslim population of this country more than doubled between 2001 and 2011 - much of it illegal. All because the Blair government avowedly wanted to 'rub the right's nose in diversity'.

Fùcking 'diversity'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Told you so
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fúck. Me.

peace chain.jpg
    I don't know why they chose a mosque. as this has nothing to Islam etc.

Doesn't every civilisation peak and then turn milky and soft and allow, welcome even, the barbarian hordes?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Doesn't every civilisation peak and then turn milky and soft and allow, welcome even, the barbarian hordes?
    That is exactly what has happened to us. Our decadence has reached the point where the views of fey milquetoasts like Owen Jones and jorge are considered mainstream, whilst those of us clinging to older values, such as the right not to be exploded, are deemed dinosaurs and martyred for our beliefs.

Either we fight back or we let Corbyn and his ilk defile our collective anus to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Yes, but they don't usually involve the political class actively committing cultural suicide and then demanding the unwilling public celebrate it or risk being called racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't know why they chose a mosque. as this has nothing to Islam etc.
    It's not a mosque, it's an Islamic community centre.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."