Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some fat retards have formed a 'peace chain' outside Didsbury mosque

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Blame the Germans then; they were itching for a fight. They were desperate to kick some arses.

Anyway, I was in Bosnia. It's only really religious in a bland, non-committal, "C of E" sense. Unless they happen to be talking to CNN at the time.
    Oh, I do blame the Germans for starting it. In a sense the civil wars were a continuation of WW2, where the pro-Nazi Krvats actually shocked the Germans with their brutality, and Bosian muslims fought in the SS. These inconvenient truths were why PR firms (specifically Ruder Finn) were hired to portray the Serbian sides as Nazis. The old getting your retaliation in first.

I've no doubt you are right about many of the locals, but the Muj were bussed in too, and some of the 911 crew fought there. As, I've been told, was the Westminster killer. Izetbegovic (ex SS recruiter) stated in his book that there could be "no peaceful co-existance" between them and the infidel. This latter influence was why my Macedonian pal joined the JNA.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. Fishing mostly; my then chief was mad for it
    What were you, a fúcking red indian or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not convinced, though, that the issue is one of pro-Islam so much as anti-British. They would be on the side of whoever our enemies were, on the grounds that they want to see us eradicated.
    Hang on, are we talking about Jihadis here, or Jorge?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jorge, as part of the ruling (and I mean 'ruling') authoritarian leftist culture.

Although I suppose I should be careful what I say, lest I be arrested for a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What were you, a fúcking red indian or something?
    More like a cowboy, to be honest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's a trait of the modern left in general, I'm afraid. They actively hate Britishness and find any suggestion that there may be anything positive about this country's legacy disgusting. This is why they lap up the ahistorical rhetoric of Islamists.

Of course, but there's always a strong seasoning of "Well, they would say that, wouldn't they", about it because anti-religion-types, like the BBC, take them more seriously that way.

And that "mujahadeen" you're talking about, we used to call them the "Prada Front" because they were mostly spoiled, rich kids from Illinois or wherever out to have an adventure and a punch up and mostly worried about the telling off they were going to get when they returned home and Dad wanted to know about their Mastercard bill and also why their studies were in the toilet.

Oh, I do blame the Germans for starting it. In a sense the civil wars were a continuation of WW2, where the pro-Nazi Krvats actually shocked the Germans with their brutality, and Bosian muslims fought in the SS. These inconvenient truths were why PR firms (specifically Ruder Finn) were hired to portray the Serbian sides as Nazis. The old getting your retaliation in first.

I've no doubt you are right about many of the locals, but the Muj were bussed in too, and some of the 911 crew fought there. As, I've been told, was the Westminster killer. Izetbegovic (ex SS recruiter) stated in his book that there could be "no peaceful co-existance" between them and the infidel. This latter influence was why my Macedonian pal joined the JNA.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jorge, as part of the ruling (and I mean 'ruling') authoritarian leftist culture.
    But it was the Left that most loudly took up the cause of 'humanitarian intervention' in Jugoslavia and were at the forefront of demands for military action. That was the point at which I left the Left, as I saw them as liberal imperialists. By the time Kosovo came round most of my allies in opposing that war were right-wing libertarians, but the left were for the most part positively ecstatic at the bombing of Serbia. This is why I believe that Tony Blair is a more dangerous and violent nationalist than Nigel Farage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a trait of the modern left in general, I'm afraid. They actively hate Britishness and find any suggestion that there may be anything positive about this country's legacy disgusting. This is why they lap up the ahistorical rhetoric of Islamists.
    And that's why it was always important to wear your England shirt and show your real colours, despite any squeamishness. The right sort's failure to do so just encouraged them.

But it was the Left that most loudly took up the cause of 'humanitarian intervention' in Jugoslavia and were at the forefront of demands for military action. That was the point at which I left the Left, as I saw them as liberal imperialists. By the time Kosovo came round most of my allies in opposing that war were right-wing libertarians, but the left were for the most part positively ecstatic at the bombing of Serbia. This is why I believe that Tony Blair is a more dangerous and violent nationalist than Nigel Farage.
    That was all just for show, I thought. Sort of "Vote for us, everyone! Us Lefties can bomb people too!"

It's true though, sad to say, but although the finest people you will ever meet in life go to war, it is also a powerful arsehole magnet. Bosnia was especially bad because, being on the mainland, half of Europe's surly, disaffected teens could easily get there by road and rail