Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mo weighs in

Mo weighs in

Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.
    For what reason will this ever stop?

Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
    In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

Morrissey
    23 May 2017.

Herbie wades in

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.
    For what reason will this ever stop?
    23 May 2017.
    This vile little reptile made no secret of his views, even going so far as flaunt a DAESH flag from his window. His immediate family shared his views to the extent that other muslims in his locale were alarmed and reported him to the Police.

He was able to saunter off to Libya and Syria and then saunter back into this country unchallenged. Then, he was free to just rock up to the Manchester arena, with a fúcking great big neon sign flashing over his **** ugly head saying " bomb carrying Allan" and a completely unscrutinised rucksack on his back, containing a quite sophisticated explosive device which he and his mob were able to assemble undisturbed by our vigilant security services.

I am no right wing loon but we really do have to take control of our borders, effective immediately. Let them go and visit the desert sh1t-holes that bred them then simply refuse to allow them back in. And is it really beyond possibility to allow a country like Libya to host and internment camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    This vile little reptile made no secret of his views, even going so far as flaunt a DAESH flag from his window. His immediate family shared his views to the extent that other muslims in his locale were alarmed and reported him to the Police.

He was able to saunter off to Libya and Syria and then saunter back into this country unchallenged. Then, he was free to just rock up to the Manchester arena, with a fúcking great big neon sign flashing over his **** ugly head saying " bomb carrying Allan" and a completely unscrutinised rucksack on his back, containing a quite sophisticated explosive device which he and his mob were able to assemble undisturbed by our vigilant security services.

I am no right wing loon but we really do have to take control of our borders, effective immediately. Let them go and visit the desert sh1t-holes that bred them then simply refuse to allow them back in. And is it really beyond possibility to allow a country like Libya to host and internment camp?
    You mustn't let them divide us h! Love will win in the end! Other such specious bólloks also!

The neon sign thing could concern me. Did he travel on the Tram with this sign also?

Pipe down you impudent little irish cont

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The neon sign thing could concern me. Did he travel on the Tram with this sign also?
    10 characters up yer 'aris

Can't be done, I'm afraid. It's not about stopping terrorism, it's about fighting terrorism. The money's better, see.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."