Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never glad confident morning again

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Of course we need to balance the books this year with missing out on CL football. However, if we ship Wilshere, Berrellin, Giroud, Szezney, Walcott out then that will bring in the best part of £100million in and free up a lot of wage budget.
    If that's supposed to be Bellerin you are taking the piss, I presume. We should also keep Sczcz if Ospina wants to move on. Giroud is a good squard player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If that's supposed to be Bellerin you are taking the piss, I presume. We should also keep Sczcz if Ospina wants to move on. Giroud is a good squard player.
    Come now A, you know the score.

Dick is essentially an Awimb version of that Katie Hopkins person.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Come now A, you know the score.

Dick is essentially an Awimb version of that Katie Hopkins person.
    I think she knows something about football
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Bild ran a story yesterday saying we've offered him €20m a year and Bayern won't match it.
    They may not need to match it, if he really just wants to win the league, European Cup, Fußballer des Jahres, whatever
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

His last kick will be the winning penalty imo

Another win for Arsene...going to make a mega profit on the sale and he's got the replacement lined up i.e. Belgian Henry

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They may not need to match it, if he really just wants to win the league, European Cup, Fußballer des Jahres, whatever
    Of course, 20k less per week but success and Vidal, Thiago, Lewandowski etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Of course, 20k less per week but success and Vidal, Thiago, Lewandowski etc.
    Right. Not to mention beers with Anaconda every night served by fabulous Bavarian blondes with good bangers. I'm assuming this is what LA's local looks like

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. Not to mention beers with Anaconda every night served by fabulous Bavarian blondes with good bangers. I'm assuming this is what LA's local looks like

only 7 drinks... can't be for LA
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    only 7 drinks... can't be for LA
    looooooool.