Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mourinho really is a human dung heap.

Mourinho really is a human dung heap.

To set up against a team of 20 year olds as if they're Real Madrid and you're Sutton Utd is just embarrassing.

The worst thing about the game of football is that it allows evil to triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To set up against a team of 20 year olds as if they're Real Madrid and you're Sutton Utd is just embarrassing.

Did you see Wenger insisting that he will one day discuss our cataclysmic implosion earlier this year? Something big obviously went on internally.

Sounds like he probably hates some figures at the club.

To set up against a team of 20 year olds as if they're Real Madrid and you're Sutton Utd is just embarrassing.The worst thing about the game of football is that it allows evil to triumph.
    Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see Wenger insisting that he will one day discuss our cataclysmic implosion earlier this year? Something big obviously went on internally.

Sounds like he probably hates some figures at the club.
    He won't though... he has dithered for months and now makes out something else went on, he said he would let us know if he was staying in March/April.. he didn't
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It takes a strong measure of humility to do that, to be fair.

I can see why you wouldn't like it

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I can see why you wouldn't like it
    Always with the personal abuse, r.

One begins to wonder whether your schooling really was that of a gentleman.

Pragmatic approach to winning the game, the end result being much more than lifting the trophy of course as it puts them back in the CL – all of which you know of course.

Opposition team of midgets, Fellaini on your side. Perhaps not for the purest but daft really not to leverage (copyright WES) such an advantage.

Ultimately Ajax were hugely disappointing though I am sure they will come again. A 17 year old in defence, marvellous. 17!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Pragmatic approach to winning the game, the end result being much more than lifting the trophy of course as it puts them back in the CL – all of which you know of course.

Opposition team of midgets, Fellaini on your side. Perhaps not for the purest but daft really not to leverage (copyright WES) such an advantage.

Ultimately Ajax were hugely disappointing though I am sure they will come again. A 17 year old in defence, marvellous. 17!!!!
    All that you say is true, but nothing you say alters the fact that it was fúcking horrible.

Always with the personal abuse, r.

One begins to wonder whether your schooling really was that of a gentleman.
    Blame the parents, imo.

Anyway, it's merely a gentle reminder that life is for everyone, not only those that are good at it. Same with football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

All that you say is true, but nothing you say alters the fact that it was fúcking horrible.
    Ajax reminded me of one of those many sides Wenger would send out in the early rounds of the Rumbelows/Milk/Littlewoods/etc.

All lovely footballers, technically gifted and an eye for a pass. Lightweight as **** and **** scared of shooting at goal.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”