Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mourinho really is a human dung heap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All that you say is true, but nothing you say alters the fact that it was fúcking horrible.
    Oh I concur and indeed stopped watching not long after the second, up to that point hoping in vain for some form of Dutch rising.

Sadly it reflects on what modern football has become.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ajax reminded me of one of those many sides Wenger would send out in the early rounds of the Rumbelows/Milk/Littlewoods/etc.

All lovely footballers, technically gifted and an eye for a pass. Lightweight as **** and **** scared of shooting at goal.
    They did seem to freeze a bit. No doubt the occasion got to them.

Their fans were a bit unfair, I thought. Apparently they bombarded their own players with seats afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Their fans were a bit unfair, I thought. Apparently they bombarded their own players with seats afterwards
    a leeetle bit poor form that, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Pragmatic approach to winning the game
    Right. As you know, as a supporter, especially at the match itself, you simply want your team to do whatever it takes to win. You're not interested in philosophies and whatnot, or even the now legendary "next game" #WengerOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A 17 year old in defence, marvellous. 17!!!!
    We could end up with one or two of those on Saturday, at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    life is for everyone, not only those that are good at it.
    That is excellent, redg. Is it from the new & inclusive Tory manifesto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That is excellent, redg. Is it from the new & inclusive Tory manifesto?
    It would make for a decent campaign slogan, wouldn't it. I doubt it would work in politics though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."