Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It does rather sound as though the security services may have dropped a b0llock

It does rather sound as though the security services may have dropped a b0llock

with this bomber. He was well known to them, he'd been to Libya and Syria, had known links to Al Qaeda and members of his own family had informed on him saying he was dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    with this bomber. He was well known to them, he'd been to Libya and Syria, had known links to Al Qaeda and members of his own family had informed on him saying he was dangerous.
    But there's probably 3,000 fúckers who fit that description. You can't keep them all under 24 hour surveillance.

You could, I suspect, apply one round at high velocity to the back of each of their heads, but we're apparently not allowed to think such hatecrimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But there's probably 3,000 fúckers who fit that description. You can't keep them all under 24 hour surveillance.

You could, I suspect, apply one round at high velocity to the back of each of their heads, but we're apparently not allowed to think such hatecrimes.
    But we can build a lovely holiday camp for them all - complete with many facilities and things to see and do. Just surround it with a big fence with watch towers. Let them see out their days in peace and comfort - away from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's strong rumours he had a ****ing ISIS flag planted in his garden

It is a very odd society that believes the right of some hairy fvckwit who supports ISIS to walk freely trumps that of women, children and gays to go to an Ariana Grande concert without getting blown apart, isn't it?

Anyway, it's easy to keep them under surveillance. What you do is round them up and put them on a camp on the Isle of Man.

Only 2999 incidents to go then we'll all be fine.
    for 15 years until their teenage sons come for the 2nd wave.