Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a more contemptible politician than Andy Burnham?

Is there a more contemptible politician than Andy Burnham?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Monty in having a pop at a Labour politician shocker
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Corbyn
    Abbott
    Livingstone
    McDonnell
    Galloway
    Khan

There is a deep vein of contemptibility to mine on the left.

Loads. Don't get me wrong, he's shallow, vain, opportunistic and utterly without principle, but you could throw a stone in the general direction of the Labour front bench and hit someone even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Corbyn
    Abbott
    Livingstone
    McDonnell
    Galloway
    Khan

There is a deep vein of contemptibility to mine on the left.
    Not one Irish person. I applaud your ability to veer off your usual path of casual racism.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not one Irish person. I applaud your ability to veer off your usual path of casual racism.
    He said 'politician'. Who's ever heard of an Irish politician? I saw a picture of the leprechaun you've got there - is he the prime minister? And you've got a president (president! like it's a real country, or something! ) called Edna. I bet she's a right looker, as well :mullangarheifer:

He said 'politician'. Who's ever heard of an Irish politician? I saw a picture of the leprechaun you've got there - is he the prime minister? And you've got a president (president! like it's a real country, or something! ) called Edna. I bet she's a right looker, as well :mullangarheifer:
    The Leprechaun is the President and Enda is the outgoing Taoiseach, soon to be replaced by a bloke called Leo who is actually a poof.

NTTIAWWT of course, modern Ireland and all that.

The Leprechaun is the President and Enda is the outgoing Taoiseach, soon to be replaced by a bloke called Leo who is actually a poof.

Have you just had an election, then? The whole population put an X in a box? I suppose you're told to sign your names by the candidate you prefer

Have you just had an election, then? The whole population put an X in a box? I suppose you're told to sign your names by the candidate you prefer
    No no, Enda is the leader of the party currently in power, Fine Gael. He has decided to fúck off, which nobody is upset about as he is a ****, so there is a leadership thing between Leo and Simon.

We had an election last year I think, maybe the year before. It all seems to go so fast these days.

An actual shirtlifter? de Valera would be spinning in his grave imo