Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: England vs SA 1st ODI

England vs SA 1st ODI

Betting SA @ 5/4 and hope I get a good run for my money.

England should win this though so my bet is very much priced based.

Stokes, Woakes and Buttler back but they need to make a little adjustment from 6 weeks of IPL carnage.

Imran Tahir has really grown on me...crippling spin and those celebrations when he takes a wicket

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Stokes, Woakes and Buttler back but they need to make a little adjustment from 6 weeks of IPL carnage.

Imran Tahir has really grown on me...crippling spin and those celebrations when he takes a wicket
    What's your derby fancy, T? Not convinced with Cliffs of Moher myself and think Cracksman is too inexperienced.

Tahir is a worry given England's capacity to collapse against decent spin and Rabada is quality. Think we have a bit more depth in batting and bowling though. Should be a home win

To be fair to Cracksman...he mastered Periman and that horse had won twice since including the Dante.

I wouldn't want to be against this fellow. Inexperienced yes but he's actually won over the Epsom track this season so that's a plus. His class might be enough to settle this.

Might have a saver in Eminent...his 2000 Guineas was a write off...badly comprised pace wise and his race was over over a long way from home...he's capable of better and has excuses.

But I haven't decided anything as yet....just my general thought at this point in time...

That's an impressive gamble...SA 5/4 into 9/10 because they won the toss and bowling first :O

That's an impressive gamble...SA 5/4 into 9/10 because they won the toss and bowling first :O
    Not as sure about this England team chasing as they are setting a target funnily enough

100/1...17 overs....pretty good.

Loooooooooool that worked

The very next ball....