Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm rather looking forward to seeing Ajax in a European final again.

I'm rather looking forward to seeing Ajax in a European final again.

No doubt Mourinho's cynical cloggers will break the hearts of the fleet-footed cloggies, but still, it'll be nice the see the fruits of the Blessed Johan's final endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No doubt Mourinho's cynical cloggers will break the hearts of the fleet-footed cloggies, but still, it'll be nice the see the fruits of the Blessed Johan's final endeavours.
    I'll be absolutely smitten if Ajax win it. Not least because it means United don't get Griezmann as he refuses to play for a non Champions League club.

Anything that keeps the smile off Pilchard-breath's face is a good thing. And

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'll be absolutely smitten if Ajax win it. Not least because it means United don't get Griezmann as he refuses to play for a non Champions League club.
    though I am not about to become all trembly lipped and lachrymose like Sir C, a footballing renaissance, in the nation that gave us so many quite brilliant players, would be most welcome.

Nice article on the "revolution" in the Guardian by David Winner today. I'm sure you have read it already though

Am I getting a hint of "Munich" syndrome from certain sectors of the media to suggest that Manu winning it would have a cathartic effect on Manchester after the terrorist attack?

Dennis and Marc also of course.