Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tear down every mosque in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You do realise that a hell of a lot of Muslims come form France... seeing as they have close ties with Algeria etc
    I'd wager that of the vast Muslim communities that we have in the UK, a minuscule amount have French heritage. Rather they are from Bangladesh, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

But yes, at least we can stop the French wons now.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    I don't see the relevance. There is nothing in the Irish culture about killing kaffirs and that was more to do with land, historical *******s and government policies rather than Catholics vs Protestants. The vast majority of muslims are thoroughly decent people and chose to ignore the nonsense within Kerrang magazine. Islam is far from decent however and should not be excused nor accommodated in the way it has been in civilized societies.
    Personally i am for an active policy in removing all religion from society - the very description of a civilized country is one that separates church and state. Nothing wrong with retaining historically beautiful buildings but i see no need to build any more places of worship full-stop.
    Right. And while we're at it, can we waterboard the old Latin professor at my school who used to dish out far too much homework.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    just let them have their little Islamic state...and then drop a couple nukes on them

-

SW...I think your mob had a little more class i.e. no flying planes into buildings, beheadings, driving trucks through crowds, suicide bombing a concert filed with kids...nope just coded warnings, targeting posh events like the Grand National and kidnapping a champion racehorse.
    They targeted pubs, t. Absolute barbarians

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    No, because it would play into the hands of those trying to radicalise moderate muslims and drive many more across to the dark side.

What I would do is to to reverse the multicuturism we have seen since the 1970s. Brexit will give us that opportunity when we get hold of our borders. It is more chilling to learn that some of these younger terrorists are British born than that they are muslim per se.

As Norman Tebbitt might have put it, they most certainly do not pass the cricket test.
    A valid response, but a boring one. Sorry, Yesterday. The truth is a holy war is just about the ticket, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    A valid response, but a boring one. Sorry, Yesterday. The truth is a holy war is just about the ticket, my friends.
    You don't know who Lord Tebbit is, do you, e
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    We're not "holy" anymore though, are we. That's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Would you have suggested tearing down every Irish pub back when we were the problem?
    I would certainly have reviewed the unfair and unwarranted benefits Irish people continue to have in this country despite being independent and with no links other than the tenuous one of EU membership which soon shall be a link no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They targeted pubs, t. Absolute barbarians
    Pubs that sell coffee La.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Pubs that sell coffee La.
    At least there were no ****ing bikes on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I would certainly have reviewed the unfair and unwarranted benefits Irish people continue to have in this country despite being independent and with no links other than the tenuous one of EU membership which soon shall be a link no more.
    You want to destroy our special relationship Mo??

And I thought we were friends.