Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tear down every mosque in the uk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Would you have suggested tearing down every Irish pub back when we were the problem?
    I don't see the relevance. There is nothing in the Irish culture about killing kaffirs and that was more to do with land, historical *******s and government policies rather than Catholics vs Protestants. The vast majority of muslims are thoroughly decent people and chose to ignore the nonsense within Kerrang magazine. Islam is far from decent however and should not be excused nor accommodated in the way it has been in civilized societies.
    Personally i am for an active policy in removing all religion from society - the very description of a civilized country is one that separates church and state. Nothing wrong with retaining historically beautiful buildings but i see no need to build any more places of worship full-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    I don't see the relevance. There is nothing in the Irish culture about killing kaffirs and that was more to do with land, historical *******s and government policies rather than Catholics vs Protestants. The vast majority of muslims are thoroughly decent people and chose to ignore the nonsense within Kerrang magazine. Islam is far from decent however and should not be excused nor accommodated in the way it has been in civilized societies.
    Personally i am for an active policy in removing all religion from society - the very description of a civilized country is one that separates church and state. Nothing wrong with retaining historically beautiful buildings but i see no need to build any more places of worship full-stop.
    Right. And while we're at it, can we waterboard the old Latin professor at my school who used to dish out far too much homework.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."