Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What fresh hell is this, now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What fresh hell is this, now?

"Anne Longfield, the Children’s Commissioner for England, has urged adults to “find a way to tell our children what has happened”."

When the Micks were blowing the shít out of us when I was a child, we were told what had happened by the news. You know, when they reported that a bomb had gone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Anne Longfield, the Children’s Commissioner for England, has urged adults to “find a way to tell our children what has happened”."

When the Micks were blowing the shít out of us when I was a child, we were told what had happened by the news. You know, when they reported that a bomb had gone off.
    You still had to get your maths homework done on time though, regardless of what had happened
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

John Cravens Newsround would tell the news with digestible simplicity and then move on to Ming Ming the giant panda looking for a mate
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    "anne longfield, the children’s commissioner for england, has urged adults to “find a way to tell our children what has happened”."

when the micks were blowing the shít out of us when i was a child, we were told what had happened by the news. You know, when they reported that a bomb had gone off.
    Do you mind!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Do you mind!!!!!
    My parents grew up with Nazis trying to kill them and I grew up with another of Europe's great evils, Paddies, trying to kill me. We just accepted it. Now the Allans are having their go. Kids today don't need to be mollycoddled, they just need to man up.

My parents grew up with Nazis trying to kill them and I grew up with another of Europe's great evils, Paddies, trying to kill me. We just accepted it. Now the Allans are having their go. Kids today don't need to be mollycoddled, they just need to man up.
    When did the Nazis attack Co. Limerick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Given that my mother was here from 1941, having been sent by her loving parents into the middle of a world war to earn some money to send home, that wasn't really relevant, was it?

Clever ****.

Given that my mother was here from 1941, having been sent by her loving parents into the middle of a world war to earn some money to send home, that wasn't really relevant, was it?

Clever ****.
    Spoilsport.

Seriously, though, 1941? She can't have been any age at all.

The great wars of Castletroy and Ballynarooga Beg.

There was a young Nazi called Frederick
    Who did nasty things down in Limerick
    10 characters? Pile of cund.