Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's alright, calm down everyone. There's a plan to sort this all out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I like when they turn it green on St Patricks Day.

Certainly puts a spring in my step as I dance down the bóthar.
    They do that with the Allianz Arena here. Bayern ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They do that with the Allianz Arena here. Bayern ****s
    What can I say, everybody wants to be Irish.

From B to the Bavarian Hun.

I like when they turn it green on St Patricks Day.

Certainly puts a spring in my step as I dance down the bóthar.
    Even the Chicago River was dyed green one St. Patrick's Day we were there
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Even the Chicago River was dyed green one St. Patrick's Day we were there
    That was especially for you R, fúck all to do with Lá Fheile Padraig.

That was especially for you R, fúck all to do with Lá Fheile Padraig.
    You're too kind. It may have been especially for the wife actually; that town is full of Germans.

NTTAWWT.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Would you like a rudimentary acid bass line for your song?

I'm getting to grips with a TB-03
    Deal. When I was working at one of my old jobs the computer I inherited still had old files.
    One of them was a ridiculous song that the person I replaced had wrote about 7/7 I wish I had kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The lighyts on th Eiffel Tower are going to be switched off at midnight as a 'tribute'.

Phew. Thank God that's dealt with! Now we'll be safe from those Methodists and Quakers.
    I trust that they'll be lighting up the Brandenberg Gate and that funny little bridge over the Liffey in red, white and blue this eve?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I trust that they'll be lighting up the Brandenberg Gate and that funny little bridge over the Liffey in red, white and blue this eve?
    Do you mean the Ha'penny Bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The Ha'Penny Bridge?

I don't think the ever present resident scumbag and drug dealer would take kindly to this excessive level of attention.

The Ha'Penny Bridge?

I don't think the ever present resident scumbag and drug dealer would take kindly to this excessive level of attention.
    That'll be the one. I went to one side of it to find a Latvian pub (I know). However, it was one of the few places outside of Latvia that I could procure a Latvian beer that features on my list of beers to try before I die. It seemed a bit 'diverse' over that side (the side as you go out of the city). Went back a couple of years later and it had shut down. A great shame.

Anyway, I think it'd be a nice gesture for Parliament in Dublin to make. Please put my suggestion forward.