Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's alright, calm down everyone. There's a plan to sort this all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    That'll be the one. I went to one side of it to find a Latvian pub (I know). However, it was one of the few places outside of Latvia that I could procure a Latvian beer that features on my list of beers to try before I die. It seemed a bit 'diverse' over that side (the side as you go out of the city). Went back a couple of years later and it had shut down. A great shame.

Anyway, I think it'd be a nice gesture for Parliament in Dublin to make. Please put my suggestion forward.
    North of the Liffey, r. There Be Dragons imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jesus, one only goes over there when you absolutely have to, and you appreciate I am as hard as nails.

Went there about 2 weeks ago to buy contraband widget spinners during my lunch hour.

There was a woman old enough to be my mum sitting in a puddle in the pouring rain resting against the wall of the pub

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jesus, one only goes over there when you absolutely have to, and you appreciate I am as hard as nails.

Went there about 2 weeks ago to buy contraband widget spinners during my lunch hour.
    I mean, it was about 30 yards north of the Liffey. Nothing to worry about when that close, I'd say.

It's somewhere only to be viewed from the taxi as you speed through it from the airport. Although of course there's a tunnel now, isn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    There was a woman old enough to be my mum sitting in a puddle in the pouring rain resting against the wall of the pub
    To be fair, as I drove through Hoddesdon yesterday, a fat lady was fast asleep on the grass verge next to the road. She seemed quite peaceful.

To be fair, as I drove through Hoddesdon yesterday, a fat lady was fast asleep on the grass verge next to the road. She seemed quite peaceful.
    I made an observation about bad areas. Why in bad areas do people sit outside the front of their houses just hanging around?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I made an observation about bad areas. Why in bad areas do people sit outside the front of their houses just hanging around?
    Dunno. I always assume it's because someone's nicked/repossessed the telly

Alright, I'll say it. What's a "widget spinner"?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Alright, I'll say it. What's a "widget spinner"?
    It's the new craze. Nobody plays Pokemon anymore.