Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: It's alright, calm down everyone. There's a plan to sort this all out.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Alright, I'll say it. What's a "widget spinner"?
    Fidget spinner, I thought. Anyway, they're these. Along with making slime, they're the latest craze.

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/physic...idget-spinner/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fidget spinner, I thought. Anyway, they're these. Along with making slime, they're the latest craze.

OK. And why is it contraband, even in Ireland?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I mean, it was about 30 yards north of the Liffey. Nothing to worry about when that close, I'd say.
    Might have been Pravda, now called The Grand Social.

More or less first bar you come to on your left as you cross from the Ha'penny Bridge. After that is The Lotts and the Gin Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's the new craze. Nobody plays Pokemon anymore.
    One of my boys does. Watches all the cartoons and everything too.

In my office
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You are of course correct, my head is melted with them.

I ventured into deepest Tallaght on saturday afternoon to find one specific shop that sold them.

OK. And why is it contraband, even in Ireland?
    The regular shops had no stock and would not have for weeks as the official toy is made in China.

The ladies on Moore St were selling them from their prams, along with dodgy cigarettes and anything else you need. They are/were contraband as they did not carry some kind of silly EU certification which meant they were safe or something.

€6 a go.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The regular shops had no stock and would not have for weeks as the official toy is made in China.

The ladies on Moore St were selling them from their prams, along with dodgy cigarettes and anything else you need. They are/were contraband as they did not carry some kind of silly EU certification which meant they were safe or something.

€6 a go.
    Good Lord. You want to get yourself on the right side of history sharpish, imo #brexit

Good Lord. You want to get yourself on the right side of history sharpish, imo #brexit
    Safety should be paramount at these times.

One of my boys does. Watches all the cartoons and everything too.

In my office
    Give him an RKO.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Safety should be paramount at these times.

Kids these days need to grow a pair, as the chap said.

You were actually buying them for yourself, weren't you