Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whew! Tell you what: agree or disagree with him, but Brendan O'Neill can write.

Whew! Tell you what: agree or disagree with him, but Brendan O'Neill can write.

I have to admire him - he can get away with writing the same article over and over again and get paid for it, as he does every time there is a "Twitterstorm". Man's a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have to admire him - he can get away with writing the same article over and over again and get paid for it, as he does every time there is a "Twitterstorm". Man's a ****
    Perhaps his view is that if he tells the truth often enough, someone will listen?

He seems a bit of a lone voice in the wilderness at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps his view is that if he tells the truth often enough, someone will listen?

He seems a bit of a lone voice in the wilderness at present.
    I think complaining that those suffering sexual abuse as a child are playing the victim card while making a man who made offensive comment as lost a high-profile gig as a result out to be a victim is spectacular sanctimonious hypocrisy of the highest order. Absolute **** of a man

I think complaining that those suffering sexual abuse as a child are playing the victim card while making a man who made offensive comment as lost a high-profile gig as a result out to be a victim is spectacular sanctimonious hypocrisy of the highest order. Absolute **** of a man
    I know not of this incident of which you speak.

This is a different article, tbf. His usual take on these incidents is more 'keep calm and carry on'. I should know. I've read them all.

EDIT: actually, not quite true. I don't read The Big Issue regularly.
    Last edited by Ash; 05-23-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This is a different article, tbf. His usual take on these incidents is more 'keep calm and carry on'. I should know. I've read them all.

EDIT: actually, not quite true. I don't read The Big Issue regularly.
    Have to hold my hands up here and agree with Berni - now I've read and it that is actually a superbly written piece. I may have been a bit harsh on him