Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well what a ****ing week this has been

Well what a ****ing week this has been

Mum had a severe stroke last Friday and thankfully due to the swift actions of my wife (I was at work) is stable in hospital and making slow progress and now the ****ing Allans targeting children at a pop concert (sound like my Dad)

Some days it really is a struggle to bother getting out of bed

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mum had a severe stroke last Friday and thankfully due to the swift actions of my wife (I was at work) is stable in hospital and making slow progress and now the ****ing Allans targeting children at a pop concert (sound like my Dad)

Sorry to hear about your mum, first few minutes/hours are vital.... my brother had a stroke 12 yrs ago and was only given a 20% chance of living... still with us and still improving
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Sorry to hear about your mum. All the best.

Good luck buddy...know all about strokes.

All the best to you and her for a swift and full recovery, mate.

Sorry to hear about your mum. All the best for her recovery
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman