Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: :clap: The Boy Owen got there first.

:clap: The Boy Owen got there first.

"The love and solidarity of Mancunians shone through in their immediate response to the attack on the Arena. Let’s celebrate the city’s warmth and diversity"

'diversity'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "The love and solidarity of Mancunians shone through in their immediate response to the attack on the Arena. Let’s celebrate the city’s warmth and diversity"

'diversity'
    "And, inevitably, there are vultures driven by hatred already circling over this atrocity, and they will respond just as the terrorist wanted them to."

'diversity'
    Why is that little **** getting involved? He only played for them right at the end of his career.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

"The love and solidarity of Mancunians shone through in their immediate response to the attack on the Arena. Let’s celebrate the city’s warmth and diversity"'diversity'
    what a massive ****. him, not you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You lot are looking for trouble where it doesn't exist.

I'm no fan of the boy Jones, but there is really nothing wrong with that article at all.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I'm no fan of the boy Jones, but there is really nothing wrong with that article at all.
    It is a crock of warped, diversionary shít.

"And let’s be mindful that whatever twisted motive was used to rationalise slaughtering laughing teenagers and children..."

I think we know what the twisted motive was. We're just not allowed to say it; instead, we must celebrate Manchester's 'diversity'.

There's something wrong in the very first sentence.

"The hatred that drives someone to detonate themselves in a crowd of children and teenagers at a concert is impossible to reason with, to quantify, to properly understand"

It is not in any sense impossible to understand. To do what the attacker did is the most logical, rational act that a practicing, dutiful Muslim could ever commit.

It is a crock of warped, diversionary shít.

"And let’s be mindful that whatever twisted motive was used to rationalise slaughtering laughing teenagers and children..."

I think we know what the twisted motive was. We're just not allowed to say it; instead, we must celebrate Manchester's 'diversity'.
    I would object if he had suggested that it was wrong in any way to associate this sort of tragedy with our Muslim communities or Islam generally, something I think he has suggested in the past.

He hasn't done that in this case and has provided a reasonable view of the attacker, the attacker's motives, the city and how it has responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's something wrong in the very first sentence.

"The hatred that drives someone to detonate themselves in a crowd of children and teenagers at a concert is impossible to reason with, to quantify, to properly understand"

It is not in any sense impossible to understand. To do what the attacker did is the most logical, rational act that a practicing, dutiful Muslim could ever commit.
    Rather surprising that we don't have a lot more of these attacks then, isn't it? What with there being 2.6 million people in this country who, in your view, practice a religion which encourages it.

The Islamic nutters take a very narrow, superficial view of Islam and what it means and, ironically, you seem to be doing the same thing.

Rather surprising that we don't have a lot more of these attacks then, isn't it? What with there being 2.6 million people in this country who, in your view, practice a religion which encourages it.

The Islamic nutters take a very narrow, superficial view of Islam and what it means and, ironically, you seem to be doing the same thing.
    You're denying that there are endless verses in the Quran and its associated texts that explictely call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule?

Thankfully, the overwhelming majority of Muslims choose to uphold a sanitised, distorted version of Islam - otherwise we'd be in even bigger trouble.