Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long until the first Simon Jenkins piece explaining how we

How long until the first Simon Jenkins piece explaining how we

should react to terrorist attacks by doing nothing?

I give it until 11 at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Yes, The Guardian has him on speed dial for these occasions, I think. He can patiently explain to us once again how taking steps that might actually stop them committing these atrocities IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Let's not forget that we are also two weeks away from potentially electing as Prime Minister a man who believes last night was, to a certain extent, justified, on the grounds of moral relativism.

He probably thinks there's votes in this for him as people tend to be appeasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Let's not forget that we are also two weeks away from potentially electing as Prime Minister a man who believes last night was, to a certain extent, justified, on the grounds of moral relativism.
    You don't seriously think he's going to get elected?

The tories are making a hames of their campaign, but that still isn't going to convince people to vote for Corbyn, I'm happy to say.

The polls are over-estimating Labour once again. Labour is simply enjoying a dead cat bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don't seriously think he's going to get elected?

The tories are making a hames of their campaign, but that still isn't going to convince people to vote for Corbyn, I'm happy to say.

The polls are over-estimating Labour once again. Labour is simply enjoying a dead cat bounce.
    It's still disgraceful that a guy who approves of anti-British terrorism is going to get millions of votes and become Leader of the Opposition. Comparisons with Michael Foot are simply way off the mark, the man might have been a windbag but he was a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And of course we might have a Home Seceretary who believes that, 'every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us.'

These fúckers should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It's still disgraceful that a guy who approves of anti-British terrorism is going to get millions of votes and become Leader of the Opposition. Comparisons with Michael Foot are simply way off the mark, the man might have been a windbag but he was a patriot.
    You have forgotten that in 21st century culturally Marxist UK, 'patriot' is spelt 'racist' or 'fascist'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Oddly enough, I rather welcome the fact Corbyn as leader is revealing that large elements of the left are being revealed for what they really are: namely profoundly treasonous and anti-British. They've always been able to hide their true nature as concern for others before now, but now that facade is being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, I rather welcome the fact Corbyn as leader is revealing that large elements of the left are being revealed for what they really are: namely profoundly treasonous and anti-British. They've always been able to hide their true nature as concern for others before now, but now that facade is being removed.
    But the terrifying reality is that such attitudes have become so mainstream, there appears to be no real widespread revulsion at the exposure of these views. They should be polling 6%, for Christ's sake.